DUBINA DVA – DEPTH TWO
Ognjen Glavonić | Serbia, France 2016 | 80 Min. | OmeU
In 2001 a mass grave was discovered in a suburb of Belgrade. Soon there were more to come. ‘Depth Two’ investigates the hidden story behind this horrid discovery and takes us back to 1999 and the NATO bombings in Serbia. Using the verbal testimonies of perpetrators and victims, ‘Depth Two’ unfolds like a hypnotic thriller that visits the places where the crimes happened 17 years ago and follows the trail of this untold massacre, in an attempt to uncover and give a voice to the stories, that are still intentionally buried in silence.
Ognjen Glavonić (1985, Yugoslavia) graduated Film and TV directing at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts, Belgrade. His short films have been screened at more than 50 international film festivals. Glavonić is currently in pre-production of his first fiction feature film, THE LOAD, a project supported by the CNC (Cinémas du monde), Visions Sud Est and the Hubert Bals Fund.He is the director and co-founder of Pančevo Film Festival (Serbia).
- 2017 THE LOAD (feature-length fiction, in pre-production)
- 2016 DEPTH TWO (80 minutes, feature-length documentary)
- 2014 ZIVAN MAKES A PUNK FESTIVAL (64 minutes, mid-length documentary)
- 2012 MADE OF ASHES (17 minutes, short fiction)
- 2010 RHYTHM GUITAR, BACKING VOCAL (23 minutes, short fiction)
- 2009 ŽIVAN PUJIĆ JIMMY (20 minutes, short documentary)